Come join me! Glamorama Makeup SLAM
Social isolation pretty much sucks, so I have created a Facebook group for a bit of fun, creativity, and makeup during these difficult times. I am doing a weekly makeup demonstration live in the group on Monday evenings based on a theme, and then I’m turning it over to you! You will create your own look based on the category, and then post your look in the group. The winner will be crowned on the Friday!
I am hoping that this will be a welcome distraction and you will learn some makeup tips, have a chance to try new things or practice techniques you haven’t tried before. Get your makeup together, practice your best selfie pout, and
1. Makeup look must be within the theme
2. Makeup must be done by yourself on your own face
3. You must post a only one selfie of your look as a single post on the group. You may post additional photos in the comments, but please do not post multiple photos as additional posts
4. You can submit multiple looks, but please don’t overload the group!
5. Selfies may be edited for brightness, but NO FILTERS ARE ALLOWED
6. Positive and supportive comments only! If you don’t have anything nice to say, then don’t say anything at all. Times are hard enough without added negativity. Any negative or mean comments will be deleted and you will be removed from the group immediately. Zero tolerance!
7. Don’t be afraid to try! This is a fun and positive group. It’s going to be amazing to see your skills grow and improve!
Join Glamorama Makeup SLAM on Facebook!
Hope to see you there!