Terms and Conditions of Booking with Glamorama Makeup
Before booking with us, please take a minute to read the following:
- Reservations and Deposits – Bookings are only reserved when the non-refundable booking fee is paid as indicated on the quote/invoice. We cannot hold your booking without this payment.
- Incorrect Bookings – Occasion makeup and/or hair means that the services are being provided for a night out, special event, prom, or other party type occasion. Wedding makeup and/or hair means services provided for bride(s), bridesmaid(s), or mothers of the bride(s) or groom(s). If the booking is made incorrectly i.e. a bride booking in for a special occasion makeup, the artist(s) reserve the right to refuse service and your non-refundable booking fee will not be returned. If you have any questions about this, please email Vicky email@example.com
- Timing – We ask that you are ready to go at the time of the appointment. We are mobile and timing is everything to make sure we stay on time for our clients. If you are having wanding/curling, or a hair up, please have clean dry hair ready for styling. If you are having a blowdry, please have your hair washed and towel dried. Please have a clean face with no makeup, ready for us to work our magic!
- Smoking – There is no smoking while we are working in your home or venue. Smoking will result in the artist terminating the booking and a loss of your non-refundable booking fee.
- Sanitation and Hygiene – We require access to a sink and hand soap to wash our hands before and after each service. Depending on government regulations, artists may wear personal protective equipment (PPE) including, but not limited to, face masks, face shields, gloves, and aprons. Artists will need to sanitise their kit and work area between clients, so this additional time needs to be considered when booking. If the environment is deemed unfit for performing services in a hygienic and sanitary way, for the protection of the client and the makeup artist, the artist has the right to terminate the booking, leave the premises, and any non-refundable booking fees will be lost.
- COVID-19 precautions – In addition to artists wearing PPE and performing additional sanitation, we insist that only the person having services performed on them be in the room with our MUAs at any time. We also require a space of 2 metres around us and between us while we are working, so the room must be large enough to accomodate us and our equipment. If you see this as being an issue, please notify me by email firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Travel – Any parking charges incurred by the artist(s) must be paid in cash to the artist on the day. Excess mileage charges and tolls may be added to your quote.
- Contracts – Weddings and group bookings require the client to sign a contract/booking agreement which contains further Ts & Cs
- Acceptance – Payment of your non-refundable booking fee is your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.