Hiya! I am Vicky, the owner and creative mastermind behind Glamorama Makeup!
I love makeup, and have pretty much been wielding a lipstick from the day I could hold one in my pudgy little fingers. I began Glamorama when I was on maternity leave in 2011, and left my old job as part of the Estee Lauder Makeup Team in 2014. I also love animals, and I am very proud to use all vegan makeup and vegan beauty products.
I am a naturally chatty person, and I have been told that I tell a good story. I like to think it has a calming effect on my clients! No-one wants to sit in silence while someone is all up in their space. Being in this field, you have to be not only an artist, but a listening ear, and I really dig that balance. Looking good and feeling good go hand in hand.
I have been a vegetarian since I was 17, and I went vegan in 2020. I am committed to using cruelty free and vegan friendly products. I am always looking into ways to make my business more eco friendly by using less plastic and creating less waste.
Qualifications, Experience, and Awards
- Hitched Customer Service Award 2022
- #1 rated Liverpool makeup artist by Weddingbridalmakeup.co.uk and FreeIndex
- Gold Certificate of Excellence Award from Bridebook
- Member of the Vegan Traders Association
- Featured in Daily Mail Femail Online,Your Cheshire and Merseyside Wedding Magazine, The Wedding Crowd, and Adored Bride
- Founding Member of Association of British Wedding Businesses
- Regular “Ask the Experts” contributor in Your Cheshire and Merseyside Wedding Magazine
- Level 3 VTCT Diploma in Theatrical and Media Make-up, Hair, and Wigs
- Level 2 VTCT Certificates in Fashion and Photographic Make-up, and Face and Body Painting
- Level 2 Certificate in Semi-permanent Eyelash Application
- CPD accredited Brow Lamination certification
- CPD accredited Kalentin Vegan Lash Lift certification
- CPD accredited Nail Tech Diploma
- CPD accredited Facial certification
- Liverpool Community College “Make-up Artist of the Year” 2004
- 2nd place runner-up Full Body Painting at Professional Beauty London
- Estee Lauder Make-up Artist Team 2005-2014